Thursday, September 6, 2007

How Time Flies..

It has been forever since I posted a blog. I won't make excuses, I forgot about this thing. And, the sheer fast-pace of life doesn't help much. .....And I have been on Youtube a lot. .....Okay, So I guess I am making excuses - But I'm here now, and isn't that splendid?

I have been reading my friend Amy's blogs and she is such a beautiful writer. So composed, and her words flow so utterly perfect that if she were writing a book it would be so easy to go from cover-to-cover. Jay is the same way... He can tie words together like no one else. I am jealous of them, but proud of the. I used to be so good with words, but eventually I became so disheveled in my head and now I rely on humor to get me through a conversation/speech/blog. Everyone is different I guess, but I just wanted to mention them - Because they are awesome.

Today I had the corporate 'Keys to Success' training class. 4 hours and 45 minutes of learning, well, the keys to success! They were like 'Attitude, integrity, positivity... and SUCCESS.' Thats right folks - One of the keys to success is Success itself. hmm. who thought of that? I think its weird. There was also a coporate role-play where we got to pick roles and act out ways to handle the situation. In my role I was Steve Larkin, a small sombrero business owner who was struggling financially. I didnt know any of my specific account information so I took to arguing with my helper. It was great.

I'm going to go eat my ramen... this post isn't exciting, but its something.

night :)

No comments: