Sunday, August 19, 2007

Can anyone hear me?

Some people are so obsessed with getting their view across. Some people stop at nothing, with the mindset to be the best. Ugh, in the end - Who cares? Why bother being hateful, negative, or otherwise stupid especially when you have one life to live? Well, the way I see it - If we were all cheerful 24 hours a day life would be extremely boring. Also, when there is an asshole - Suddenly you feel the need to punch the asshole. But his buddy is sitting next to you, so he punches you! But your friend hates this guy's buddy, because he punched you, so they go at it. And so on. I am ranting, can anyone hear me?

Unbelievably bored I am typing. We just got home from Stardust, I'm feeling tired but pumped full of energy and I dont know how to get my words across. I watch Youtube and review my latest comments on my video. I posted a video reply to this guy Chris Crocker's video regarding the age of consent. He talks like he thinks it should be legal for a 14 year old to date an 19 year old. Eew. What would the two find in common anyhow? Either way, I posted a response to his video and people seemed to like what I had to say. Hmm. I guess I just wanted to give my opinion...

Moo.

No comments: