Thursday, August 9, 2007

Don't Trust Whitey!

Today as I turned a corner on my lunch break, carrying a delicious Cousin's sub, I ran straight into a HANDICAP. Now, this woman had to have been in her 70's - Featuring glasses as big as her face and riding around on one of those Wheel A'round motorized cart things.. And how did I know she was handicap? Her transport was decked out with one of those 'handicap' stickers and she seemed a bit.. how do you say, slow?

I ran into her, the cart started to tip. I did what any person would do, I used her to gain my balance which may or may not have meant basically pushing her over. The cart tipped and she made a noise similar to that of an injured seal crying for it's mother, and in an instant I heard the complaints. "Oh, my poor back... oh, my leg hurts... I hope my cart is okay..."

Bitch, please.

I helped her up and straightened out her cart, and everything was fine... as was she, and she could totally walk! Anyhow, she got back on the cart, too lazy to stand while she started asking me for money. "This could have hurt me you know, if you gave me some money for lunch I could forgive you." No, you're fine. "Well do you have ten dollars? I want to get some lunch." No. "Well I like sandwiches, can I have your sandwich?" No, this is my sandwich.

Eventually, she said "I hope you didn't break my cart, I'll find you..." And after telling her the cart was fine, but making a joke about installing some air-bags in that thing (which she didnt find funny) I managed to walk away from the scene of the crime without even leaving an I.D.

SUCKA!!

1 comment:

amy said...

you lead the most interesting life, i'm so jealous...(sigh)